Support Team Fusion with Cash!
Shipping calculated at checkout.
If you want to support Team Fusion with cash, here is your chance.
About 97% of the money will go to Team Fusion. The remaining 3% covers all credit card fees. Ernie's Agility ProShop does not keep any of this money.
While this is not tax deductible, you will be helping a fellow agility person reach their goal! Thanks so much!